|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 1/8 cups Rolled Oats
- 2/3 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg (lightly whipped)
- 5 toasted bitter Almonds (ground)
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (225 °C).
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Pour the melted butter over the rolled oats and stir. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Add white sugar, egg and ground almonds to the oat mixture.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the oat mixture. Mix to form a soft batter.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Place single spoonfuls of the batter on cookie sheets. Put only 6 to 8 spoonfuls on one cookie sheets since the cookies will float out.
- Bake the cookies for about 6 minutes.
- Remove and cool the cookies.