Mexican Style Deviled Eggs
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Canned Green Chiles (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Pitted Ripe Olives (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 6 Eggs
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch.
- Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Drain. Cool the eggs under cold running water. Peel once cold.
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Stir the mayonnaise, chopped green chilies, olives, chili powder, and cayenne pepper until well combined; spoon into the egg white halves.
- Serve with your favourite salsa