- 200 gms Mushrooms (cut into pieces)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and heat two tsp of oil.
- Add chopped onions and saute till they turns pink in color.
- Add tomato puree, turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat it for a few minutes and then add the mushrooms.
- For about 10 minutes, cover the frying pan.
- Before removing from the heat, add garam masala and stir well.
- Mix cardamom powder at the end.
- Garnished with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot