Italian Chicken Sausage Risotto
- 1 Pack Chicken Sausages
- 1 cup Sweet Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Sweet Peas (frozen)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- ½ tbsp Thyme (dried)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onions and sausages for a minute.
- Add garlic and thyme and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add rice and wine and stir until the wine gets absorbed.
- Now stir in chicken broth and put on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Add peas and parmesan, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Season with Parsley leaves.