- 450 gm Fresh Mushroom
- 1 Capsicum (medium sized)
- 2 tsp Red Chill Powder
- 2 tsp Dry Coriander Powder
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 Green Chilli (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin-Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash mushroom and cut into two pieces.
- Trim onions, capsicum, tomato in square pieces.
- Pour oil in a pan and add cumin and mustard seeds to it.
- Mix green chillies and onions.Saute till golden brown.
- Add capsicum and then add tomato, cook till soft.
- Then add mushroom, turmeric, red chill powder, coriander powder, salt.
- Mix it well, cook until the mushroom became tender and then turn off the flame.