Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 18 milk chocolate Candy Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Combine together white sugar, peanut butter and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- In case the dough is too sticky, refrigerate the batter for ½ hour till it is easy to handle.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- Remove and press a chocolate kiss into the center of the cookie. Allow the cookies to cool down completely before serving.