Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
For Dough preparation:
- 3-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 1-1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 packet Dry Yeast
- In large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients necessary for dough preparation.
- Stir until mix and then place the dough on a lightly flour surface.
- Knead well for 6 to 10 minutes or until the dough become smooth.
- Place a small amount of oil in a large bowl and place the dough in it.
- Flip the dough to cover the dough with oil and cover it with a towel.
- Let the dough rise for approx. 1 hour, the dough should double in size.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and place on a lightly floured surface.
- Shape the dough into a 8 inches log and place into a lightly grease loaf pan.
- Loosely cover the pan with lightly oil plastic wrap and let raise for 30 to 60 minutes until the dough raises approx.1 inch above the pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F place in center of oven and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Let the bread cool on a rack then slice.
- Whole Wheat Bread is ready.