Sweet Marie Bars
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and melt corn syrup, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Remove from heat and add the crispy rice cereal. Stir well.
- Butter a 9-inch square pan.
- Press the mixture into the pan.
- Combine together confectioners' sugar, butter, milk, salt and cocoa powder. Mix well until the icing is smooth and spreadable.
- Spread the icing on the crust and refrigerate until serving.