|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 lb ground Beef
- 2 oz can Black Olives (sliced)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 16 oz jar Taco Sauce
- 4 oz can diced Green Chili Peppers
- 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- 10 oz can diced Tomatoes with green chili Pepper
- 9 oz Shredded Colby Cheese
- 16 oz cans Refried Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté ground beef for 5 min over medium heat. Add onions, garlic and sauté for extra 5 min.
- Mix in the olives, green chili pepper, tomatoes with green chili pepper, taco sauce and refried beans. Stir the mixture thoroughly over low heat and let it simmer for 15-20 min.
- Spread a thin layer of meat mixture over a 4 quart casserole dish. Cover it with a layer of tortillas and then by more meat mixture and then a layer of cheese. Repeat this pattern until all the tortillas are used, and then top off with a layer of meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake it for 30 min in the preheated oven.