Apple And Cucumber Salad
- 2 medium Apples (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice (cut into one inch long pieces)
- 2 medium Cucumbers
- 1 medium Orange (peeled, deseeded and segmented into two)
- 8-10 Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 8 leaves Lettuce (trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Salad Oil
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 6-8 leaves Fresh Mint Leaves (torn)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 medium Carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (quartered & sliced)
- 2 Spring Onions (sliced)
- Take the sliced apples and sprinkle some lemon juice on it and mix well to prevent apples from turning black.
- Take mushrooms in another bowl and treat it to lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
- Dunk the lettuce leaves in ice cold water to keep it fresh and crisp and then tear it roughly into pieces.
- In a bowl, take juice, salad oil, red chilli flakes, chopped coriander, mint leaves and salt and mix well.
- In a serving plate, arrange the lettuce leaves and pour out about one-fourth part of the dressing on top of it.
- Mix apples, orange segments, mushrooms, carrot, tomatoes, spring onions and rest of the dressing. Toss well.
- Arrange the mixture over lettuce layer.