Beetroot Salad With Orange Dressing
- 600 g Beetroots (boiled)
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Salad Oil
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Orange Rind
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions Rings
- Take the boiled beetroot and peel and dice them into cubes.
- Refrigerate the beetroot cubes for some time.
- In a bowl, mix orange juice, oil, salt, pepper, mustard powder and orange rind and whisk well.
- Pour the dressing over the beetroot pieces and garnish with rings of spring onion.