- 1 Unbaked Pie Crust
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1.5 cans Evaporated Milk
- Wash the pumpikin under running water, cut it in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Scrape the stringy, dangly stuff that coats the inside surface.
- Chop it into small pieces,cook in a pressure cooker till tender. Discard the skin.
- Make a puree of the soft cooked pumpkin with the help of a blender and keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Combine sugar, all spice, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and the above mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour this into the pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes.then reduce the temperature to 350 degree F. Cook for another 45 minutes.
- Allow the pumpkin pie to cool for 2 hours.
- Top it with whipped creamand serve immediately.