Tomato Mozzarella And Olive Salad
- 2 medium Tomatoes (thickly sliced)
- 75 g Mozzarella Cheese (thickly sliced)
- A few Fresh Basil Leaves
- 6 Black Olives (deseeded)
- 6 Green Olives (stuffed)
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- In a serving plate, put together alternate slices of tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil leaves. Keep the rest in the centre.
- Now, add black and green olives to the platter.
- In a bowl, mix crushed garlic, crushed peppercorns, salt, olive oil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the arranged tomatoes and cheese.
- Serve cold.