- 2 cups Rice
- 1 cup Split Gram Lentil (Urad Dal)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger (paste)
- 15 Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Soak rice and the dal separately for 6 hours or overnight.
- Blend them separately to a smooth paste.
- Put them together in a bowl and mix salt.
- Ferment them for 12 hours.
- Now, add red chili powder to the rice bowl.
- Heat oil on a flat pan and spread the mixture over it.
- Spread all the other ingredients over it.
- Fold it when it becomes golden on one side.
- Serve with coconut chutney.