|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (4 ounce) can smoked Oysters (drained)
- ¼ cup toasted Pecans (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 dash Tabasco Sauce
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Combine together oysters, pecans, parsley and Tabasco sauce in a medium bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap.
- Transfer the oyster mixture into the bowl and press it firmly.
- Add the cheese mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove and transfer onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with minced fresh parsley and serve with assorted crackers.