|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 pounds Beef (ground)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Flat Beer
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ tsp dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can Kidney Beans
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Place a large skillet on medium heat and place beef in it.
- Cook the beef till it turns brown. Drain and cool the meat.
- Rinse the beef with water and drain.
- Place a large pot over medium heat and heat olive oil.
- Add onion, green bell pepper and celery. Stir till it turns tender.
- Add beef, beer, water, chili powder, salt, pepper, parsley and cumin. Mix well.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in tomato paste and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and heat the mixture well.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.