White Russian Brownies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1¼ cups White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup coffee-flavored Liqueur
- 1 pound Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
- ¼ cup Vodka
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
- Grease and flour a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Combine white sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Stir to cream the mixture.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add ½ cup coffee liqueur. Stir.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Mix well until blended.
- Spread half the mixture into the greased pan.
- Take another bowl and sift flour and white sugar to prepare the filling.
- Add cream cheese and mix.
- Stir in egg, butter and vodka. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the batter.
- Pour the remaining cocoa mixture on top of this.
- Make patterns of stripes or swirl the chocolate using a toothpick.
- Bake the batter for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove and cool the brownies.
- Brush the brownies with the remaining ¼ cup of coffee liqueur.