Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup Margarine (melted)
- 3 tbsp White Sugar
- ½ gallon Vanilla Ice Cream (softened)
- 1 cup canned Pumpkin
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- Grease a pie pan.
- Combine together cracker crumbs, white sugar and margarine in a large mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture into the greased pie pan.
- Chill the crust for 1 hour or until firm. Alternately, you can bake it in the oven at 375 °F (190 °C) for 10 minutes till the edges turn brown. Remove and cool on rack for filling it.
- Prepare the filling by mixing vanilla ice cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange juice together.
- Pour the mixture on to the crust.
- Freeze the pie until ready to serve.