- 2 Cucumbers
- oil for cooking
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 2 to 3 green Chillies
- 1 onion (chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- First peel the cucumbers and grate them.
- Remove the water from cucumber as much as possible.
- Add rice flour to grated cucumbers.
- Mix well.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt to the mixture.
- Mix well to make small balls.
- Next, heat oil on a non stick tava.
- Spread each ball on the tawa like a chapatti.
- Cook on both the sides.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.