Grilled Goat Cheese Salad
- 160 g Feta cheese (cubed)
- 1 bunch Romaine Lettuce (roughly torn)
- 1 bunch Lollorosso Lettuce (roughly torn)
- 1 medium Red Capsicum (deseeded and cut into cube)
- 1 medium Yellow Capsicum (deseeded and cut into cube)
- 1 medium Green Capsicum (deseeded and cut into cube)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Mustard Paste
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds (Til) (toasted)
- 2 tsp Pine Nuts (Chilgoza) (toasted)
- Take the feta cheese and grill them lightly.
- In a bowl, blend in all the ingredients for the dressing- olive oil, white wine vinegar, garlic, grain mustard, salt and black pepper.
- In a salad bowl, toss in the grilled cheese, lettuce and the capsicums and add toasted sesame seeds and pinenuts and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing and with the help of a spatula, mix well.
- Serve immediately.