Peppery Corns And Tomato Salad
- 2 cups Corn Kernels (boiled)
- 1 medium Yellow Capsicum (cubed)
- 2 medium Green Capsicum (cubed)
- 3 medium Tomatoes (cubed)
- 4 slices Pineapple (cubed)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 15-20 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- In a bowl, mix corn kernels, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, tomatoes and pineapple.
- Add lemon juice, crushed peppercorns, salt, chopped green chillies and chopped mint leaves and mix thoroughly.
- Put it out in a serving dish and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.