|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Eggs (separated)
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Raisins (optional)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 cups Applesauce (optional)
- Combine the egg whites in a bowl and beat till they form soft peaks.
- Beat the egg yolks in a separate bowl till they are smooth.
- Add milk, white sugar, salt, flour and raisins to the egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add in the egg whites. Mix gently.
- Transfer butter into a large skillet and melt it over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and stir well.
- Cook the mixture till it turns golden brown.
- Flip on and cook on the other side for about 1 minute till it has set.
- Tear the kaiserschmarren into pieces with the help of two forks and cook for further 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar.
- Serve hot with applesauce.