Apple German Chocolate Cake
- 1 (21 oz) can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 (18.25 oz) package Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup miniature semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Transfer the pie filling into a blender and process the apples.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dry cake mix and eggs. Beat the mixture on medium speed for 5 minutes till the mixture is smooth.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips over the batter.
- Bake the batter at 350 °F (175 °C) for 40 to 45 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool the cake on a wire rack completely.