Red Onion Tomato And Pasta Salad
- 1 large Onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 medium Tomatoes (quartered)
- 3 cups Pasta (cooked)
- 1 Yellow Capsicum (roasted and cut into strips)
- 2 small Zucchini (blanched and sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Basil Leaves to garnish
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Castor Sugar (Caster Sugar)
- 12-15 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves (torn)
- In a large bowl, take olive oil red, wine vinegar, dijon mustard, castor sugar, black peppercorns and fresh basil leaves and mix well.
- In another bowl, take the pasta and pour the dressing into it and mix well.
- Add the capsicum, zucchini, onion and tomatoes and toss well to mix.
- Keep it aside for thirty minutes.
- Garnish with sprigs of basil and serve.