|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 (15 oz) can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp Allspice (ground)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1 tsp Cloves (ground)
- 3½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans lightly.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- Add water and mix until well blended.
- Add in pumpkin puree, ginger, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
- Take another bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Blend the ingredients until they are well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the two prepared pans.
- Bake the batter for 1 hour till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.