- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 medium Green Pepper (diced)
- 1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 medium Sweet Red Pepper (diced)
- 1 medium Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Butter Or Margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Uncooked Long Grain Rice
- 1 envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tbsp Picante Sauce Or Salsa
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Water
- In a skillet or saucepan, saute peppers and onion in butter for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, soup mix, picante or salsa, cumin, garlic, salt and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Garnish with sour cream if desired.