- 1/2 tsp Maple Flavored Extract
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cream of tartar
- 4 Egg Whites
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large glass, beat egg whites with cream of tartar.
- One after another, mix confectioners sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and white sugar while continuing to whip.
- Mix in the maple extract.
- Pour meringue onto the prepared cookie sheets in 1-inch circles.
- Place onto the oven, and reduce the temperature to 250 degrees F.
- Bake it until cookies turns dry.