|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2½ cups Sour Cream
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease lightly or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine white sugar, egg and sour cream.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Divide the dough into two pieces.
- Roll out each piece into a long thin roll.
- Slice off a narrow piece of the roll.
- Roll it further with your hands on a lightly floured board till it resembles a pencil-like strip, about 7 inches long.
- Form the strip into a figure of "8". Pinch the ends together.
- Place the prepared cookie on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes.