Spring Salad Toast
- 4 Slices of Brown Bread
- 100 g Cottage Cheese (mashed)
- 4 Lettuce Leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ Carrot (grated)
- ¼ cup Sprouts (steamed)
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 1 Apple (sliced)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, except bread and apples.
- Now toast the bread pieces on both the sides.
- Layer two breads first with apples and then with the stuffing.
- Place the other two breads on top.
- Serve immediately or chilled.