Tomato Onion Semi-Dry Curry
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 Onions (finely chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 2 Curry Leaves
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Put oil in a pan and let it heat for 2 minutes.
- Put curry leaves and chilies, fry for a minute.
- Add onions and fry for few seconds.
- Add tomatoes and fry for a minute.
- Add all the spices and simmer the gas.
- Put tablespoon water and sprinkle water to avoid burning.
- Cook for 10 minutes.