Cauliflower & Mushroom Mix
- 6 Water Chestnuts (quartered)
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 5 Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium Cauliflower (broken into flowerets)
- In a medium bowl, cook cauliflower for about 25-30 minutes. Drain and set it aside.
- Now heat oil; fry mushrooms till they turn light golden.
- Pour little water and cook till they are done, toss in chestnuts and continue cooking.
- Mix cauliflower (cooked), soya sauce, mushroom (cooked), and salt. Frequently stir till the content gets little thicker.
- Enjoy hot.