|Calories Per Serving:
- 300 g Chicken Breasts
- 1 Lemon (divided: half to marinate and half to garnish)
- 250 g Spinach (wash, boil and grind to paste)
- 12 unsalted Cashews (ground to paste)
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Chili Powder (to taste)
- Garam Masala Powder (1 inch stick cinnamon, 1 clove and 1 cardamom roast on a pan without oil and ground to powder)
- 1 Onion (divided: half cut finely and half ground to paste)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Water (to cook the chicken)
- Chop the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- Marinate the chicken cubes with lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Place a large saucepan on fire and heat olive oil.
- Add chopped onion and sauté till it turns soft.
- Chicken along with he marinade.
- Add onion paste and mix well.
- When the liquid dries out, add coriander powder, chili powder and salt. Stir and cook till the oil separates.
- Add in the spinach paste and cashew paste. Stir and add water, as required.
- Add garam masala and simmer the chicken till it is cooked and the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.