|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 pound Lamb (ground)
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (pressed)
- 1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
- 3 tbsp mild Curry Paste
- 1½ cups Water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Peas (thawed)
- 3 sprigs Cilantro (for garnishing)
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat and add lamb meat. Cook till it is browned and crumbly, for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the excess grease and set the meat aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in the same skillet.
- Add onion and stir fry till they begin to brown, for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for another one minute.
- Add the cooked lamb meat along with tomato paste, curry paste and water.
- Boil the mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in peas and cover the skillet. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the preparation into a serving dish and garnish with cilantro.