- 4 Boneless chicken breasts (cut into pieces)
- 1 Large Onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 200 ml Whipping Cream
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 cm piece of Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 4 Cardamom Pods (crushed)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 50 gms Flaked Almonds (roasted)
- 1-1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 75 gms Ground Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Ground allspice
- 4 Whole Cloves
- 1 tsp Mild Chilli Pepper
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 250 ml Chicken Stock
- Fry the onion, cloves and cardamom pods in a frying pan until the onion begins to soften.
- Mix the garlic, chicken and ginger; stir-fry for 4 minutes, then add all the remaining spices.
- Stir, allowing them to permeate their flavor into the chicken.
- Add the ground almonds, tomato puree, stock and cream and cook until reduced to the consistency of thick cream.
- Then layer over the roasted almonds and serve with naan bread.