- 8 pieces Chicken Breasts (boneless)
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- ½ cup Cheese (grated)
- 4-5 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Mace Powder
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup fresh Cream
- Butter (for basting)
- Chop the chicken breasts into 2-inch cubes.
- Apply ginger paste, garlic paste, white pepper powder and salt to the chicken cubes. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Mash the cheese to make it smooth.
- Add green chilies, mace powder, nutmeg powder, coriander leaves and salt.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add the chicken to the cheese mixture.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken and pass them through the skewers.
- Cook them in a hot tandoor or pre-heated oven (200 °C) till the chicken is just cooked and slightly colored.
- Baste the chicken with butter and cook for another 2 minutes till the chicken is completed cooked.
- Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot.