Berry Berry Beautiful
- 8 large Strawberries
- 600 ml Orange Juice
- 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 inch piece Ginger (grated)
- 8 tbsp Strawberry crush
- Keep aside quarter cup of orange juice and hull 4 strawberries and chop them.
- Out of the remaining 4 strawberries make strawberry fans and pour the remaining orange juice into a blender.
- Add strawberry crush, ginger, half a cup of water and 10-12 ice cubes and blend them well until smooth and then strain.
- Take 4 large glasses, dip their rim in the reserved orange juice and coat immediately with powdered sugar.
- Place few pieces of chopped strawberry into each glass and pour in the strained juice.
- Serve chilled garnished with a strawberry fan placed on the rim.