Curds And Corn Curry
- Few sprigs of Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 small piece Ginger
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Dhania Jeera Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tender Corn Cobs
- 1 cup Beaten Curds
- In a blender, add chillies and ginger; grind well.
- Add one cup water and beat curd till it smoothens.
- Finely grate the corn.
- Heat oil and fry cumin seeds until they crackle.
- Add all the spices, ginger paste and salt.
- Stir well and mix it with curds.
- Cook (covered) until the raw smell of corn disappears.
- Before serving toss coriander leaves on top.