- 500 g Chicken (cut)
- 11 Red Dried Chilies
- 6 cloves Garlic (paste)
- ½ cup Coconut (grated and fresh)
- ¼ Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Green Cardamom
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 2 Cloves
- 5 Curry Leaves.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat a pan and roast the dried chilies and dry spices.
- Now grind the roasted mixture with coconut.
- Heat oil in a griddle and add garlic paste, curry leaves and coconut mixture.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Fry for ten minutes on a low flame.
- Add half cup water and cover the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes on a low flame.