Cream Of Vegetable Soup With Spinach
- 1 small bunch Spinach (Shredded)
- 1 medium Carrot (Chopped)
- ¼ medium Cabbage (Chopped)
- 6-8 French Beans (Chopped)
- 4-5 florets Cauliflower (Grated)
- 1 medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 medium Potato (Boiled and Chopped)
- 2 cups of Cream
- 2 cups of Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- White Pepper powder for taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat the butter in a pan and add onion and sauté it for 2 min over medium heat.
- Add cabbage, carrot, cauliflower and French beans, stir and cook for 3-4 min over high heat.
- Sprinkle over the refined flour and cook for another 2 min, while stirring continuously over medium heat or till the flour starts giving a cooked aroma.
- Add the vegetable stock or water and salt and stir and bring to boil.
- Add potato and white pepper powder and cook till the vegetables are cooked. Add on spinach and simmer for 3-4 min.
- If the mixture is too thick you can add some more vegetable stock and adjust the consistency.
- Add cream and switch off the heat. Serve hot.