Fast Food Biscuits
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 2 cups Baking Mix
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Lemon flavored Carbonated Beverage
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and grease it with a baking sheet.
- Mix buttermilk and soda into a bowl and stir in baking mixing until dough pulls together.
- Now knead the dough until smooth.
- Then flatten the dough and cut it into 6 rounds.
- Put the biscuits on pan and smear with melted butter.
- Now bake in the oven until it turns golden brown.
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes before serving.