- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 Drumstick (chopped into 2 inch pieces)
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- Pinch of Turmeric
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a cooker and add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Add onions and curry leaves and fry for 1 minute.
- Add ginger-garlic, drumsticks and cashews. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chili and turmeric powder and two spoons water.
- Fry for 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Add rice now and mix well.
- Put three cups water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Do not take out the whistle, until it goes on its own.