- 3 Eggs
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 inch length Spanish Chorizo (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Manchego (shredded)
- 1 Potato (cubed into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Oregano (dried)
- Take a bowl and beat eggs with pepper and salt.
- Turn on a broiler and position a rack at the top.
- Heat oil and cook potatoes until golden brown.
- Reduce the flame and add chorizo and garlic.
- Cook for a minute. Remove the mixture.
- Spread the egg mixture on a pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle manchego and potato-chorizo-garlic mixture.
- Let it cook for few more seconds, do not turn it.
- Season with oregano.