Carrot And Almond Soup
- 4 medium Carrots (Chopped)
- 12-15 Almonds
- 1 medium Onion (Chopped)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Leek (Chopped)
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Bread crumbs
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add leek, onion, carrots and 10-12 almonds and cook for a min.
- Add salt, pepper, fresh bread crumbs and mix well.
- Add 4 cups of water and boil for 10 min and then strain well.
- Grind the vegetables in a mixer with chilled water and sliver the remaining almonds.
- Boil the strained liquor, add the pureed vegetables and stir to mix well.
- Simmer for 5 min and serve hot garnished with almond slivers.