Black Bean Hummus
|Calories Per Serving:
- 30 oz can Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Tahini
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp grated Lemon Zest (minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup packed Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onions
- Salt (to taste)
- ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, and green onion in the bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding water if the mixture is too thick.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.