Sesame Stick Snacks
- 1-1/2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and grease 2 baking sheets.
- Stir together cream and baking mix; blend it for thirty seconds.
- Turn dough out onto a flour surface and roll into a 5x10 inch rectangle.
- Then cut dough into half-inch wide strips.
- Put strips on baking sheets. Smear strips with butter (melted) and dot it with the sesame seeds.
- Now, bake in oven (preheated) for fifteen minutes or until golden.