- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 4-5 Cloves
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 2-3 Green Cardamom
- 2-3 Dry Red Chillies (broken)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Chop the washed potatoes into two to four pieces without peeling.
- Roast coriander seeds, fennel seeds, red chillies, cumin seeds and green cardamoms.
- Allow it to cool and grind it coarsely.
- Cook (covered) on a medium heat; stir it frequently.
- Check if the potatoes are cooked; now add freshly ground roasted mixed spices.
- Stir well; cook it covered on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Mix and set it aside for about five minutes.
- Enjoy it hot.
- Serve it with chapatis or rotis.