- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Raisins or berries
- Boil the milk over medium heat.
- Add in butter, continue stirring until butter is melted. Cool to lukewarm.
- Combine sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk mixture.
- Place bread crumbs in a lightly greased casserole.
- Sprinkle with raisins or berries if desired.
- Pour batter on top of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Serve warm.