Banana Upside Down Cake
- 1 pkg Banana Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Bananas (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
- Grease and flour 2 pans.
- Mix brown sugar and butter, smear evenly between the 2 pans.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over both sugar mixtures; keep banana slices over each.
- Prepare cake mix and divide the batter into the 2 pans.
- Now bake in the oven till a toothpick plunged into the cake's center comes out clean.
- Turn cakes upside down on a platter and carefully remove pans.