Danish Oatmeal Cookies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar (or as needed)
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
- Line a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and mix butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract together. The mixture should be smooth and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Add oatmeal and pecans. Mix lightly till the ingredients have combined well.
- Drop a tablespoon of the dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes till they are lightly browned.
- Remove and cool the cookies completely.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar on the cookies.