- 400 g Bhindi (washed and dried)
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds (Anardana)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Onions (thinly sliced)
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Make a deep slit in the bhindi.
- Mix all the spices together and make a thick paste with oil.
- Fill the bhindi liberally with the filling.
- Sauté onions in tablespoon oil.
- Now put the lady fingers gently on the pan and add pomegranate seeds.
- Simmer the flame and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on the top.